In healthcare ConnectTxt is used in three key areas: sending out test results, reminding patients of appointments and for general staff communications. ConnectTxt works standalone on the Internet and data can be uploaded from any existing clinical management system, additionally ConnectTxt has been integrated 'inside' many clinical systems.
In our experience there are a few key issues in healthcare that are simple to fix. Missed appointments cost the NHS millions of pounds - simple appointment reminders cost pennies and are proven to work. Not getting timely results back when patients have been tested, causes untold anxiety for the patient and increases pressure on frontline staff. Test results can be sent instantly by txt with 100% satisfaction, we can prove it.
Our clients choose ConnectTxt for a number of key reasons:
- unlimited number of contacts can be stored / unlimited numbers of messages can be sent
- messages can be scheduled to arrive hour(s) / day(s) / week(s) before an appointment or at anytime in the future
- contacts can be uploaded from any existing system
- unlimited support - help is less than a 3 ring telephone call away
- 2 way messaging - allowing patients to cancel & rearrange
- simple to use, clever technology
Sandyford Initiative - sending sensitive results to patients
With their pioneering service the Sandyford Initiative, Glasgow's centre for sexual and reproductive health, has proven the effectiveness of an SMS text message results service saving time and money whilst improving patient service.
View the case study report pdf (68 KB)
SunnyBank Medical Center
Patients at SunnyBank Medical Centre welcome SystmOne text messages
View the case study report pdf (343 KB)
Introducing text messaging to remind patients of appointments has significantly reduced DNA rates.
View the case study report pdf (900 KB)
Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Texting reminder service - update on pilot in Paediatric Outpatients.
View the case study report pdf (124 KB)